The wonderfull Archeological Marine Park with its underwater ancient roman ruins; the amazing bottoms of the Gulf of Naples and of Procida, Ischia, Capri Islands as well as of the Coast of Sorrento, allow us to do unique scuba dives. This is the reason why the Sealand Adventure's team, decided in the 2012 to start to operate here after the experience in Massa Lubrense, on the coast of Sorrento, with the Punta Campanella diving center.
Our boats &..something else!
We use a Bwa inflatable boat 7,40 mt., motorized with an outboard Suzuky 200 four stroke and a Bwa inflatable boat 8,40 mt. with a Suzuky 300 four stroke. To transport all the scuba equipment from the diving center to the embarking point of the boats (about 200 mt.) we use the legendary small pick up Ape Piaggio, quick and agile when we need!
OUR EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
Our seat is just behind the marina where our boats are moored (about 200 mt.). It's a big open space location with the recption at the entrance, the filling gases compressors area, dressing rooms (one for male and one for female), rinsing equipment area, toilette and hot water showers.
We are so epuipped:
- 40 steel 15 lt bivalves tanks
- 1 Bauer compressor
- 1 Nardi compressor
- 1 nitrox & trimix refilling control unit
- 20 mares guests complete equipment
- Oxygen tanks
- Scuba lights
- Decompression station
- Fresh water rinsing equipment tanks
- Equipment store
- Repairing desk
- AIR, NITROX & TRIMIX REFILL SERVICE
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT STORE
- DRESSING ROOM, HOT WATER SHOWERS, TILETTE
- DIVING CENTER-BOATS EQUIPMENT TRANSPORT
- ACCOMODATION BOOKING
- INTERNET WI-FI
- TRANSFER from/to hotels in Campi Flegrei area.
- BABYSITTING for the couples with young children who prefer dive together.
- PERSONAL DIVEMASTER a professional scuba guide who lead the dive only for you and your friends, personalizing it according your needs, taking care exclusively of your and your friends' safety.
- PERSONAL SCUBA INSTRUCTOR to personalize your scuba education with an expert instructor who will follow you step by step adapting the educational path to your needs and experiences.
- PRIVATE DIVE for whom who prefer go diving without anybody else on board, with the exclusive use of the boat and the divemaster, with tha chance to choose the diving sites according is preferences.
SSI recreational and technical instructor is passionate about underwater photography. He is taciturn and introverted but his underwater images express all his skill both as a diver and as an artist. Love the depth, in effect is from 40 mt. and deeper that he feels really good!
Very experienced PADI instructor and environmental nature guide, he is marine biologist, great photographer, always hunting for rare marine species and more ... Nature is his passion, in all its forms above and below the water and, he knows his land (The Coast of Sorrento and Amalfi) so well that every corner has no secrets for him.
Padi instructor since many years puts enthusiasm in everything she does. He is always smiling and willing to help others, and with his experience, sympathy and joy she is always able to create a very relaxing atmosphere and fun at the diving center.
She is SSI Assistant Trainer Instructor with more then 20 years of scuba diving experience.
Inflaxible, obstinate, accurate and demanding, under the cover of severe spiritual guide hides a heart of gold and a gentle soul. For the passion and enthusiasm she puts in her scuba activity she looks like the first day she began this job.
It can be said that water is her element. Graduated in Marine Biology and Instructor Ssi, she is always the first to be willing to go in the water ..... if she doesn't dive she's sick! Always with a smile on his lips, she perfectly combines sympathy and professionalism in everything she does.
Cmas and Ssi Instructor since long time, she goes diving since she was a baby. She is sweet and patient with the beginners, but she never gives up to the most demanding and technical dives and....... she cooks a macaroni omelet so good!
French, indeed Breton of origin, now transplanted to Baia, loves the sea in all its forms. He is an SSI instructor with an incredible desire to transmit his passion to others. He is always available, sunny, professional and reliable and no storm scares him! ...... Not by chance he comes from Brittany!